Continental US Shipping
- All in stock orders will be shipped the next business day (excluding holidays & weekends).
- We ship to the continental U.S., Hawaii, Puerto Rico and APO/FPO addresses. Our primary shipping service is US Postal Service First Class or UPS ground based upon the shipping address provided and the final shipping weight of your order.
- Expedited shipping options and fees are based on item size, weight and the delivery destination. In addition, your order must be received and clear credit authorization by 10am (PST). Expedited shipping is not available for orders shipped to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- We will ship orders to the address you provide as long as it can be verified by the carrier. Delivery to carrier constitutes delivery to customer.
- Shipping charges are not refundable unless the carrier has failed to meet the delivery commitment outlined in their shipping guide and issued credit to ScubaOnly. The decision made by a carrier regarding a claim for refund is final.
- If you refuse delivery of an order you’ve placed, it will be returned to our warehouse and you will receive a refund for the merchandise and tax paid. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- You will receive an order-confirmation email once your order has been submitted into our system (this may take up to 15 minutes). Once your order has shipped, we will send you an email confirmation with tracking number for your package.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order if an item is priced incorrectly.
- We ship international orders by US Postal Service. Select your preferred shipping method during checkout.
- Currently we ship to:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan and United Kingdom
- Shipping promotions do not apply to international orders.
- Your packages may be subject to local customs fees and import duties. These charges are always the recipient’s responsibility. Please contact your local customs office for more information. Customs Authorities require us to record the cost of the item(s) on the customs form, even if the order is marked as a gift.
- International shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- Delivery time for packages shipped via USPS First Class Package International may take up to 8 weeks and up to 2 weeks via USPS Priority Mail International.
- In the event of your order is undeliverable or if you refuse delivery of an order you’ve placed, you will be responsible for the original shipping charges, any duties, taxes, insurance and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from your refund upon receipt of the refused/returned package.